Next to our relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ, there is no more important relationship than that with our family. In an effort to promote a wholesome and nurturing environment to share with our families, Branson First Church of the Nazarene presents Family Fun Nights.
- Family Game and Fun Nights: various times throughout the year, the families of Branson First Nazarene decide to get together and play table games. Of course, we bring snacks, too, plenty for everyone. This is a casual, relaxed time, and a great way to show lost loved ones that Christians can have fun. Check the Calendar for details.
- Fifth Sunday Singspiration: join us the evenings of July 29, 2018 and September 30, 2018 at 6 pm for an old-fashioned sing. Pick your favorite hymn or chorus and sing along with the congregation.
- Summer Picnic: This July, the folks at Branson First Nazarene will get together and celebrate with a cookout at a local park. You should come join us. Check the calendar for more info.
- VBS: Bring the kids for Vacation Bible School. We begin with a special prayer meeting the night before VBS. We pray for the lost, for the children, for their parents, for safety, and for the workers. On Thursday, July 12 and Friday, July 13, 2018. VBS begins at 6:00 PM. Saturday, July 14, VBS continues at 10AM and will end after lunch. Sunday Morning, July 15 we will have a special VBS event at 10:30.
- Family Outings: sometimes, we just have to get away and do something cool. This autumn, we will go to the Stained Glass Theater and would love to have you join us. Watch our calendar for more information.
- Family Film and Fun Nights: This fall and winter we will again offer quality Christian films on the second Sunday of the month, beginning in September and ending in March. Check the calendar for details.